Who can borrow equipment from Ginn?
- Current Fletcher students, faculty, and staff can borrow equipment from Ginn Library.
- All Tufts users can borrow equipment from Tisch Library.
How long can I borrow equipment?
- Each item has a standard loan period (how long you can borrow it). For most items, this is 6 hours or until the library’s closing time that day.
- If you need something for a longer time, ask the Access Services staff: we will make exceptions whenever we can, based on the Fletcher community’s needs. Ask for exceptions:
- In person at the Ginn Circulation Desk, during business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm), or
- By email at email@example.com.
- Return equipment at the Ginn Circulation Desk (not in the outdoor book drop).
- Late return fines are $1 per hour.