Skip to main content
Equipment to Borrow
Who can borrow technology from Ginn?
- Fletcher students, faculty, and staff may borrow technology from Ginn Library.
- Undergraduates should borrow technology from Tisch Library instead.
How long can I borrow technology?
- Most items loan for 6 hours. Check the list of items below to see how long each one loans for.
- Speak to a staff member at the Ginn Circulation Desk during business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) if you need a device for longer than its usual loan period.
- Renew tech items:
- in person at the Ginn Circulation Desk.
- at least 15 minutes before the item is due back.
- at most once per loan.
- Return tech items at the Ginn Circulation Desk (not in the outdoor book drop).
- Late return fines are $1 per hour.
What technology can I borrow?
- All laptops are PCs.
- Laptops come with a bag and charger.
Short-Term Laptop Loans
- Check one out any time the library is open.
- It’s due by the time the library closes that day.
Long-Term Laptop Loans
- Check one out during business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm).
- It’s due in 2 weeks.
- Not for long-distance travel.