Skip to main content
Scan & Deliver
How does it work?
- Find the book's record in JumboSearch.
- Under Request Options, click “Request scanned chapter or pages.”
- Follow the prompts to log into ILLiad and make your request.
- It will take 2-4 business days for you to receive a PDF of the requested material.
- Please download it right away, as the file will disappear from your account after 30 days.
What are the limits?
- You may submit 2 scanning requests per day.
- Dissertations and Course Reserve materials are not eligible for Scan & Deliver.
- Due to copyright guidelines the Library will not scan more than:
- Two chapters per book that amount to no more than 20% of the entire book.
- One article per journal issue that amounts to no more than 20% of the journal issue.