What are Course Reserves?
Course Reserves are print books that are required readings in Fletcher courses.
How long can I borrow Course Reserves?
- Borrow Reserve books for 2 hours.
- If you need a Reserve book for longer, bring it back to the Circulation Desk and ask for a renewal. You cannot renew Reserve books online.
- When Reserve books are in high demand, we generally do not renew them.
- Need a Reserve book overnight? Check it out within 2 hours of the Library's closing time. It's due when the Library opens the next day.
- If you don't return Reserve books on time, you'll be charged a late return fine. Late return fines are $1 per hour. After 3 days, if the book has not been returned, a bill will be sent to the Bursar for overdue fines and the cost of replacing the book.
Can I schedule the use of Course Reserve books in advance?
No. Course Reserves are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be requested for specific time periods.
Where do I return Course Reserves?
- Return Reserve books to the Ginn Library Circulation Desk during the hours we're open.
- There is a book drop located outside the building for book returns when the Library is closed.
- Please do not return Ginn Course Reserves to Tisch Library.