JumboPrint (jumboprint.tufts.edu) is a pay-for-print service that allows uploading, emailing, and submitting your print job via either a web browser or a mobile app. You can use your personal device. You can release your job at any JumboPrint location.
Three ways to submit a print job
- Log on to https://jumboprint.tufts.edu with your Tufts username and password or your guest card number and upload your print job.
- Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your print job as an attachment. NOTE: You will need to register your Tufts or non-Tufts email the first time you submit a print job via email.
- Download and install the free Android or iOS app on your mobile device:
- In the Android or iOS App Store, download and install the Pharos Print app.
- Enter jumboprint.tufts.edu as the server and 443 as the port.
- Enter your Tufts username and password to log in.
What else can you do at jumboprint.tufts.edu?
- Check the status of your print job.
- Change the attributes of your print job - black & white vs. color, single vs. double-sided.
- Reprint all or some of your print job. (6-hour retention)
- Get a history of all of your print jobs.