Using Other Tufts Libraries
Fletcher students can access and borrow from all Tufts University libraries.
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Lilly Music Library
- SMFA At Tufts Library
- Tufts Archival Research Center
- Tisch Library
- Webster Family Library (Veterinary)
Using Harvard Libraries
Fletcher students and faculty can get a Harvard College Libraries Special Borrower’s card from the Privileges Office for a one-time charge of $25 at Widener Library.
This card allows you to access and use materials on-site at the following libraries:
If you wish to borrow materials from the above libraries, there is an additional charge*:
- 6 months Access + Borrowing: $450
- 12 months Access + Borrowing: $850
*Please note that Ginn Library offers Interlibrary Loan services for free.
Fletcher students and faculty can visit but not borrow from the following libraries:
- Baker Library at Harvard Business School (Fletcher Students can use their existing Tufts ID card for entrance to Baker)
- Gutman Library at the Graduate School of Education
Using the BLC
The Boston Library Consortium (BLC) is a group of academic and research libraries in New England that share resources. Fletcher students have access and borrowing privileges at these libraries. Participating libraries include
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Northeastern University
- State Library of Massachusetts
- University of Massachusetts
- Wellesley College
- ...and others
Bring your Fletcher ID to the Ginn Library Circulation Desk to register for a BLC card, and to get more information about the policies of the different libraries.