Using Other Tufts Libraries
Fletcher students can access and borrow from all Tufts University libraries.
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Lilly Music Library
- SMFA At Tufts Library
- Tufts Archival Research Center
- Tisch Library
- Webster Family Library (Veterinary)
Using Harvard Libraries
Fletcher students and faculty can get a Harvard College Libraries Special Borrower’s card for free from the Harvard Privileges Office at Widener Library. For more details, refer to their Visitor Access page and scroll down to "Harvard Affiliated Programs and Centers."
This card allows you to access and use materials on-site at the following libraries:
If you wish to borrow materials from the above libraries, there is an additional charge*:
- 6 months Access + Borrowing: $450
- 12 months Access + Borrowing: $850
*Please note that Ginn Library offers Interlibrary Loan services for free.
Fletcher students and faculty can visit but not borrow from the following libraries:
- Baker Library at Harvard Business School (Fletcher Students can use their existing Tufts ID card for entrance to Baker)
- Gutman Library at the Graduate School of Education
Using the BLC
The Boston Library Consortium (BLC) is a group of academic and research libraries in New England that share resources. Fletcher students have access and borrowing privileges at these libraries. Participating libraries include
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Northeastern University
- State Library of Massachusetts
- University of Massachusetts
- Wellesley College
- ...and others
Bring your Fletcher ID to the Ginn Library Circulation Desk to register for a BLC card, and to get more information about the policies of the different libraries.