Jump to navigation
Jump to main content
Need to borrow a laptop to take notes with, a phone or laptop charger, or other tech equipment?
See below for a list of technology items available to borrow from Ginn Circulation Desk.
- Fletcher students, faculty, and staff may borrow technology.
- Undergraduates should borrow technology from Tisch Library.
- Loan periods: most items loan for 6 hours.
- Check the list of items below to see how long each one loans for.
- Speak to a staff member at the Ginn Circulation Desk during business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) if you need a device for longer than its loan period.
- Renew tech items:
- in person at the Ginn Circulation Desk.
- at least 15 minutes before the item is due back.
- at most once per loan.
- Return tech items:
- at the Ginn Circulation Desk.
- after wiping them down with disinfectant wipes.
- Late return fines are $1 per hour.
- All laptops are PCs
- Laptops come with a bag and charger
Short-Term Laptop Loans
- Check one out any time the library is open.
- It’s due by the time the library closes that day.
Long-Term Laptop Loans
- Check one out during business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm).
- It’s due in 2 weeks.
- Not for long-distance travel.
Technology you can borrow