Ginn Library is currently open to members of the Tufts community, and those non-Tufts members who can provide proof of vaccination. For those without documentation, we are happy to provide assistance remotely online. Please click on Ask a Librarian for assistance. For more information, see The Fletcher School’s Spring 2022 plans and policies.
If you plan to visit the library, please note the following:
- Everyone must observe testing and masking requirements. For more on these requirements, see Tufts COVID-19 Campus Guidelines.
- Fletcher students can reserve a study room in advance of their visit. All other seats in the library will be available on a walk-in basis.
All Tufts community members may access library services remotely by using our electronic resources and consulting library staff online.
While You're Here
- Masks are required, unless you are:
- briefly removing your mask to take a drink, or
- alone in a study room.
- No eating. Drinks are allowed in covered containers.
- Please wipe down all surfaces before and after use.