Need an article or a book chapter scanned? Let us know and Ginn staff will scan it for you.
How does it work?
- Find the record for the item in JumboSearch.
- Under Request Options click Click “Request scanned chapter or pages”.
- Follow the prompts to log into ILLiad and make your request.
- It will take 1-2 days for you to receive a PDF of the requested material.
What are the limits?
- You may submit 2 scanning requests per day.
- Dissertations and materials on Course Reserve are not eligible for Scan & Deliver.
- Due to copyright guidelines the Library will not scan more than:
- One chapter per book that amounts to no more than 10% of the entire book.
- One article per journal issue that amounts to no more than 10% of the journal issue.