Borrow books, print articles, and other course materials from the Ginn Library Circulation Desk. These copies are for you and your classmates to share.
- Reserve books go out for 2 hours.
- If you need a book for longer than this, bring it back to the Circulation Desk and ask for a renewal. You cannot renew Reserve books online.
- Borrow up to 2 books at a time per course.
- Need to keep a Reserve book overnight? Check it out within 2 hours of the Library's closing time. It's due 1 hour after the Library opens the next day.
- Return Reserve books to the Ginn Library Circulation Desk, not to Tisch Library.
- Late return fines are $1 per hour. After 3 days, if the book has not been returned, a bill will be sent to the Bursar for overdue fines and the cost of replacing the book.