See current Course Reserves.
Borrow books and other course materials from the Ginn Library Circulation Desk. Due to the nature of this shared resource, you can:
- Borrow Reserve books for 2 hours.
- If you need a book for longer than this, bring it back to the Circulation Desk and ask for a renewal. You cannot renew Reserve books online.
- Borrow up to 2 books at a time per course.
- Keep a Reserve book overnight. Check it out within 2 hours of the Library's closing time. It's due when the Library opens the next day.
- Return Reserve books to the Ginn Library Circulation Desk during the hours we're open. There is a book drop located outside the building for book returns when the Library is closed. Please do not return Reserve books borrowed from Ginn to Tisch Library.
Late return fines are $1 per hour. After 3 days, if the book has not been returned, a bill will be sent to the Bursar for overdue fines and the cost of replacing the book.