How to Borrow
How to Renew
You may renew a book from the general collection up to five times if no one else has requested it.
- Online: log into your library account
- In person: ask at the Ginn Circulation Desk
- By phone: call 617-627-3935
- No online renewals
- Ask for a renewal at the Ginn Circulation Desk
- When Reserve books are in high demand--during the first few weeks of the semester and finals week--we generally do not renew them.
How to Recall
Need a book that is already checked out by another student? Recall the book from the library catalog by clicking on "Request Item." You will be notified by email when the item is available to pick up.
These items cannot be checked out and must be used in the library:
- Fletcher Dissertations
- U.N. and League of Nations Documents
- Reference Materials