Classes are all on Zoom and professors are using Canvas to teach and deliver course content. The following resources will help make working, learning and teaching online easy to navigate:
- Visit Learning Remotely for a list of tools you will need to learn in an online environment.
- Test your computer settings and become familiar with Zoom at Audio and Virtual Conferencing with Zoom.
- See our news story Zoom Security and Privacy for information and resources on using Zoom safely.
- Visit Training for Working and Teaching Remotely for a list of workshops and online drop-in sessions.
- Check out the Ginn Library workshop calendar for additional learning opportunities.