Directions to Ginn Library
Ginn Library is located at:
The Fletcher School
160 Packard Ave.
Medford, MA 02155
Enter the library on the first floor of Mugar Hall.
Options for Getting to Ginn Library and the Fletcher School
- Visitor parking is available in Dowling Hall Garage at 419 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA 02155.
- Parking cost is $8 per day.
- After parking and paying:
- Take the elevator to the seventh floor of Dowling Hall.
- Exit the building through the doors to your right.
- Proceed across the footbridge.
- Climb the stairway between East Hall and Braker Hall.
- Turn to the right and walk to the opposite end of the academic quadrangle, past the Jumbo statue.
- Cross the street (Packard Ave.) and proceed along the footpath between the tennis courts and the Cabot Intercultural Center.
- The entrance to Mugar Hall is on your right.
- Check the MBTA website for trip planning help, fare information, and service alerts.
- Subway: The closest subway ("T") stop is Davis Station on the Red Line. From Davis,
- Take the 94 or 96 bus, OR
- Walk about 1 mile to the Fletcher School, OR
- During the Fall and Spring semesters, take the Tufts University Davis Square Shuttle to the Olin Center stop.
- Bus lines with stops within one mile of the Fletcher School include
- 80, 87, 88: connect to the Green Line at Lechmere Station.
- 89, 101: connect to the Orange Line at Sullivan Square Station.
- 94, 96: connect to the Red Line at Davis Station.
- From Logan Airport,
- Take the Silver Line Bus Rapid Transit from any Logan Airport terminal to South Station.
- From South Station, take the Red Line subway toward Alewife. Get off at Davis Station.
There is a sheltered bike rack to lock your bike to between Blakeley Hall and Mugar Hall.
The entrance to Ginn Library is located on the 1st floor of Mugar Hall, in Room 100. Service desks, staff offices, and non-circulating collections (e.g. reference materials and periodicals) are located on the 1st floor of the Library. Circulating collections are on the 1st and 3rd floors of the Library.